Monday, March 8, 2010

how you can beat unemployment

Hey, I just took this snapshot:


Unemployment in California is over 12 % ~!


The national average is 10.4%...

That means 1 in EVERY 100 americans is out of work...

http://www.google.com/publicdata?ds=usunemployment&met=unemployment_rate&tdim=true&dl=en&hl=en&q=unemployment+statistics#met=unemployment_rate&idim=state:ST010000:ST060000&tdim=true

So, you can plainly tell that these are the facts!

I really hope that you are not one of the unfortunate
Americans, who are frightened, and desperate for
income to support their families...

I feel your pain, I'm disabled and can't hold
a "real job"...

Fortunately, I learned how to make money online
with The Dream Lifestyle System.

It took me by the hand and trained me to
market online, with easy to watch videos...

Plus it gave me a cool website that spits
out $200 payments, direct to my account.


If you'd like one like mine, just click the
big green button and take the tour...







Talk soon,
Jeff Davis CEO
http://workathomejobsnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment