Saturday, June 25, 2011

Microsoft Service Pack 1 for win 7 epic fail

Jeff Davis (blujam) on Twitter

Microsoft Service Pack 1 for win 7, really pissed me off,
because it wiped out my sound drivers...

[that means my music would not play]

I had to immediately un install this piece of junk...

I run win 7 home premium, the 64 bit one...

I have never had trouble with win updates, till this one...

Things were going well...

I really hate software that is detrimental to my Operating System...

I would think that microsoft would have tested their crap update
a little better...

I googled it, and the feedback is not good...

So, I'm not going to have service pack 1 running on my machine...

and I got my music back...

As a musician this is priority one, to have my hard drive hooked
up to my PA system...so I can have my jams...

I live for music, and without music, I die...

So it was a no brainer, F U Microsoft, you suck...

-----------------------------------------------
Princess Clickboobs and $124 per HOUR (a Clickbank tale)

Sometimes I think I've seen it all...

But this is the CRAZIEST clickbank story I've EVER heard.


http://forexplatinumclub.com/likes/instantpp


*********************
It gets EVEN weirder
*********************

Because it's 100% TRUE.

And this story involves
my favorite things...


*REALTIME *Undisputable* PROOF of Earnings

*Makes $1,060 in the next 26 Minutes

*100% Automated Income

*A HOT Blonde (haha yep!)


See it here:

http://forexplatinumclub.com/likes/instantpp


To YOUR success,

Jeff Davis

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Please read my Affiliate Disclaimer: From time
to time, I will promote, endorse, or suggest
products and/or services for sale. My
recommendation is ALWAYS based on my belief that
the product and its author will provide excellent
and valuable information or service based on a
review of that product, my relationship with that
person, and or previous positive experience with
the person or company who's product I am
recommending. In some cases, I will be
compensated if you decide to purchase that
product based on my recommendation. In some
cases, I will receive the product for free for
review purposes. Always Always Always do your OWN
due-diligence before making any purchases. Never
purchase anything that you cannot afford. Most
people don't do anything with the products they
buy, so most of the time, their typical results
are zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment