Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Jeff Davis Top Gun Copywriter gets busy

Hi Fans,

Jeff Davis Top Gun Copywriter here, and
I've really gone off the deep end...

I had to get rid of the last blog...sorry
it had a cheezey title and I had to change
it...

I like the fact that this blog writes in
html, makes it nice for insertion...

Advertyze.com | Free Opt-In Email System



You should advertise with me, over at
advertyze.com it's pretty cool, and
easy to do...

I just joined the Dream Lifestyle, and I'm
basically doing a huge data buy...

I'm experimenting with postcards, twitter,
and all sorts of banner campains, solo ads,
etc...

I'm a one man media blitz...

I'm also doing video marketing...

So, look out world, you're gonna hear
a lot from Jeff Davis...

 



CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE



So, I look forward to posting more
on this blog...#imremarkable is the
tag on twitter for Howie's Marketers,
and I think his tactics are very good.

You see me here, slurping up one more
piece of vre that I own...

Talk soon,
Jeff Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment